Mittwoch, 18. März 2009

haii guys (:

today a very special friend has birthday. Now she is 16 years old.
When I was a man, I got to know her by an accident. She was a little child and she wanted to see the world. She didn't sit still or she didn't shut her mouth. She is still a squirrelly girl and she is a very important person in my life. I like her more than words can ever say...
She is for me how a daughter (:
and now she is a young woman... ooh... how fast can they grow up?!

My present for her is a very simple... Chocolate & jewelry & flowers! What want a girl more?!

I hope she will be happy in her life...
& I hope too that she will manage all the hard and bad things in a life.
I hope she will find a boyfriend, who will always loves her.
I hope she will find the luck for all the strait.
I hope she will never lose her happyness ...
and I really hope to, that she will have always a little bit from a child in her heart..

yeaaah.. i hope that really for her. She deserves that! (:

Take care!
Cheers :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen