Donnerstag, 19. März 2009

yoooo fat people out there ^^

today i heard that people got more and more fat .. are you also as fat as they say???
no i don´t think you are as fat as i am ^^ oh my god i am really a veeeerrrrry fat man i must say.. and i am not happy with that.. i must do something against that!!!! because my wife is so pretty and noooooooooooooooooooooooot fat and so it looks very strange when we go somewhere together because i am so fat!! :'(

so now i switch to another topic^^ ähm..i am convinced that i am writing in this diary one of the last times now.. because it really get on my nerves a little bit.. i mean would you like to think every evening about what you have done the whole day?? hihi i think i´ve written enough about my life and my beeeeauuutiful wife (:

ciaoooo belli ragazzi *.*
yours JAN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen