Montag, 9. März 2009

haii honeyS (:

First of all I'd like to thank you for reading this. Today I am going to talk about a problem.
It employs me since two weeks...
Yes, let me start by the beginning! I met this old woman, when I was riding with my horse on a really big hill... It was so amazing and beautiful =D
There I stopped und than I made a break... Next I fell asleep and woke up when it was terrible dark^^ It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. And I didn't feel really well. So I hurried up and rode hom, but this place was so attractively.. But I can't find the place again.
What happened?! Do you believe, that it was a imagination and a horrible dream... Or not?!
I can't forgot this place... This silence and this beauty!!

No, I don't want to forgot this oasis, but I can't find it again :/

bullshit..

In love.. JAn .. (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen