Donnerstag, 19. März 2009

hello friends... :-)
yeah.. what can I say..
I´m really exhausted after this night with my wife... (if you know what I mean.. ; ) )
did I already say i love her?? I´m sure I did...
so, i must say I liked it very much spending my time writing my adventures and deepest thoughts into this diary... I really enjoyed it..
But I thought someday I have to stop writing - whether I like to or not..
and I think the time has come...

I must say I´m really thankful for all the things that happened to me - of course I also went through tough times but these experiences made me even stronger.
I hope I will never be forgotten.
Maybe I´ll start another diary someday because I´m sure there will always be problems to face and good things which happen to me...
In Love,
Jan Sobieski

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen